Criterion Opti-Lite Door Vision Panel
Engineered with a durable metal secure fixing clip, the Opti-Lite® Door Vision Panel is easy-to-install and provides a cost-effective alternative to replacing existing doors on-site.
The Opti-Lite® Door Vision Panel also features a pre-glazing design concept that saves installation time and eliminates the tedious process involved with traditional glazing.
Safety is Key
Safety is a key priority in the design and completion of any commercial space.
Certified to comply with the standard AS1288, the Criterion
Opti-Lite® Door Vision Panel allows for full visual sighting, promotes added natural light in the workplace and creates a safer environment for staff overall.
Available in a variety of sizes and shapes, the Opti-Lite® Door Vision Panel can be installed in both internal and external applications to suit a variety of commercial environments. A simple installation process and considered
design makes the Opti-Lite® Door Vision Panel an ideal solution for commercial projects.
Advantages at a Glance
• Glazed in 6.38mm clear safety laminate for extra security and durability
• Suits a wide range of door thickness, from 32mm to 48mm
• Stocked in Clear Anodise finish
• Available in a range of powder coat options
• Can be manufactured to suit specific customised requirements including size, colour and class type
Doors can be purchased separately and are not included in the Opti-Lite® Door Vision Panel package.
Dimensions refer to cut out size in door.